This Little Light of Mine

Thursday, April 29, 2010

On our way

Well, the day is here!  I leave in about 30min to go to a hanger at the Birmingham airport to fly out on the Regions jet.  If I hadn't run myself to a frizzle I'd be able to process my emotions better.  Right now going on 4 hrs of sleep all I can think is I'm tired.  Bags and car are packed.  I have to wonder if I may have overpacked.  Not my stuff per sey but all the things to share with my new friends.  We'll see...Hope to post stuff here but know that may or may not happen depending on connectivity.  If you are interested in following my Spot Satellite tracker, you can look at:
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0qkisKjqI1NbxFf7FiftnKnZpDF2jLoBO

Bondye Bon Tout Tan!
Dr. Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages